FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
Please read the description and qualifications below
The person in this position will enthusiastically provide information and assistance to members and walk-ins at CrossFit Ursa.
- 1-3 hour work shifts
- Greet members and visitors entering the facility
- Manage the process of signing up a variety of memberships
- Provide visitors with information and direction within the facility
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the facility by performing hourly facility walk-throughs.
- Retail responsibilities, perform basic inventory keeping, and POS
- Answer phones, manage email accounts, and inform prospective members
- Fulfill opening/closing gym responsibilities
- Encourage participation in community events
- Assist in organization and execution of community events
- Stimulate social media interaction that aligns with our team values and vision
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Minimum of High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of six months customer service experience preferred
- Minimum of six months reception experience preferred
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Upon starting individuals will be educated and trained in our process. The Operations Manager will provide tools and software to allow you to excel.
- Continuing education development
- Service/Merchandise Discounts
- Ursa Apparel
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
The following skill sets will be needed to excel in this position:
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Information management
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and reliability
- Align with CrossFit Ursa Core Values:
- Initiate Action: From trash on the floor to injurious clients-when problems are recognized, plans to solve, adapt and overcome are formulated and initiated.
- Be A Finisher: We hold ourselves to an extreme sense of accountability. No one passes the buck nor places blame. Nothing gets in the way of following through with what we said we would finish.
- Team First: First consideration must always be given to how such action will impact the team. One-way check valves and individually minded people will not enjoy their brief time at CrossFit Ursa.
- Don’t Be A Dick: One need not be Mother Mary nor the source of solace for all problems. But all must recognize the difference between frankness and bluntness, be enjoyable to be around, and treat all with the respect earned.
- No conflict of interest: Those not willing make CrossFit Ursa their sole fitness training employment (outside of organized youth sports) demonstrate a conflict of interest and need not apply. Those currently involved in multi-level marketing with any product or service, demonstrate a conflict of interest and need not apply.
Please fill out the quick form below with:
- NAME (Full Name)
- EMAIL (Valid Email Address)
- PREVIEW (Provide a one sentence answer for each question below)
- Why do you want to be a part of the CrossFit Ursa team?
- What are your short-term, 1-3 years, goals?
- What are your long-term, 5 year, goals?
Front Desk Associate Application
LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with he title:
“Front Desk Associate – YOUR NAME”: